Sunday, June 29, 2008

helloos , today , woke up , thn wnt to eat (: after tht wnt to piano , it totally sucked lor . yeah , i sucked at piano , sucked at note reading , dnt buck up , can forget abt passing grade 6 . hahs , who cares ? nobody . thn , wnt to my grandma hse , sit dwn , smsed zenna marmie , REMINDED her so many things to go and buy her swimming suit .

thn , my aunt came , thn we wnt back . bathed , thn practiced PIANO , sian . thn , watch tv . after tht , smsed , thn wnt to tiong . hah , my mother wnt to buy new phone (: thn , wnt home , on the way back , ZENNA MARMIE , told me she haven buy , AHHH pekchek , LOL , jkjk . thn , my bloody big mouth brother did smthing , BLOODY PIG !!! hahs , nw blogging .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home