Friday, October 24, 2008

uh , helloo perverts :D
never post for a few days .
hah , now i'm bck .
today , woke up at about 615 .
wnt to my aunty hse .
thn nth to do . wait for 800 .
my uncle called me to force dwn ,
2 bowl of lor mai kai , OMG .
after tht , my uncle drive to the mediacorp thr ,
to collect dnt knw wht thing .
came bck , thn use computer .
smsed my two laogongs .
LAOGONGS : CHEERUPS :D cliques and i are hre for euu ! ILOVEYOU two :D
played audition with tenghong boyf ,
until 330 , wnt to bathe .
thn now posting .

heehee , yesterday ,
zenna marmie came to my house .
played monopoly with her .
thn i won her .
OMG , lol , in the end ,
i won her with $11262 ,
and my poor mother ,
was left with $$$ 0 !!
lol , how evil am i .
:x

boyf , cliques , are LOVED :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home