Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey people (:
thursday, friday, saturday. 190309, 200309, 210309
wnt to my cousin house to camp these few days. was veh fun over all and there are some pictures tht i took (; i dnt think i would be uploading them. hah, cos i'm too lazy. :x reached my cousin house in the afternoon, and guessed wht, hah, their house is only on block away from boyf's. we wnt up, thn played and chatted for awhile, befre going dwn to the playground as my cousin wnted to jog. thn meet boyf at the playground. hah, played for awhile befre going to my cousin's grandmother house to collect fried rice to eat as dinner.

as you knw, i hate vegetables and the fried rice inside got ALOT of them. so, i dnt wnt to eat. after thy all finish eating, my cousins accompanied my dwn to buy the mee to eat. i ate alot alot, soon going to become a big fat pig :x hah, anyway, after tht, wnt to bathe. and smsed people. hah, after tht, my cousins used the computer and we played the psp and ds. hah, thy all tell alot of funny things too.

after tht, we slept around 1-3? o.o hah. the next morning, woke up at 8. and those pigs in the room still sleeping so soundly. ._. was starving like omfg. lol, and thy finally woke up. we wnt dwn to eat. hah, ate the carrot cake white colour one and drank soya bean milk. saw boyf too, and he this copycat also eat carrot cake, bt he ate the black one. hah, wnt home after tht. && fyi, today's my brother's birthday, 200309, happy birthday boy (; my father bought him a birthday cake to my cousin's house thn we cut cake. ate, thn he wnt home. hah, night arried later thn we wnt to west coast mac to eat dinner. hah, damn full. thn we wnt to play the pyramid. hah, childish i knw.

after tht, wnt home, bathed and chatted again, with many jokes, the next day, woke up my cousin at 7 bt tht pig wnt bck to sleep again. ._. thy woke up at 11 thn wnt to eat, ate the wantunmee (; nice. O.O, guessed wht, saw boyf's mother, O.O!!! hah, bt boyf still at home, sleeping. wnt home after tht, thn all relatives came. thy ate lunch. thn my cousins kept tempting jelynn to buy ds. so in the end, me her and alwyn wnt to far east to buy her ds. so jealous of her, anyway, i got psp alr, so no need ds lah. can lend from her. hah, wnt bck to my cousin's house to download she wnt the games inside thn wnt to my aunty's house.

we wnt to dragon resturant to eat dinner becos of baby mayumi's first month. (; nice lah, the food (; wnt home at about 8, thn bathed, and called boyf to chat (;

yesterday, 220309
my stupid father woke me and my brother up early in the morning just to go and eat breakfast. he would always say, " wake up alr lah, 900 alr. STILL DNT WAKE UP! " ass, wnt to sleep some mre also cnnt. he'll be thr screaming his head off. ass him. thn i told my brother " 900 only must wake up meh?! " thn wnt to wash up and wnt dwn to eat breakfast. after tht, wnt home and get ready for piano.

finished piano and wnt home. was playing around and smsed people. including boyf, zenna and jiamin. supposed to meet them in the afternoon at 230 for the usual jog bt jiamin was still in malaysia, on her way bck to sg. so, meet zenna outside the front gate of my house. asked her to accompany me to look for handphone straps. hah, didn't buy anyway. proceeded to the gym after tht. hah, my father and brother was already thr running inside.

i didn't really ran much, bt zenna ran a total of 30 minutes i guessed? lol, pro right. i think i ran about 20 mins only. thn i was eating and eating all the way alr. dnt knw i is go thr to lose weight or to gain weight. :x hah, anyway, zenna wnt to have dinner with me and my family again (; we wnt to greatworldcity and ate the japanese food. hah. after tht, wnt to walk around. zenna brought us to this furniture shop called the molecule. omg, inside all the things is damn cool de lor :x hee, anyway, we wnt home at about 8 plus cos my brother needed to go to school the next day. hah.

today, 230309
many of the secondary 2 students from sg need to go to school today bah, hah, bt bmss students only need to stay at home to do elearning (; lol, e-learning is so damn hard. DAMN IT. i also lazy to post alr. bye!

PS: readers, sorry for being naggy for this post. hah, cos i love the days with my cousins (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home