Friday, August 14, 2009

Officially, my 1 year 1 month anniversary with Boyf, as well as my BFF's birthday.

Well, for Boyf, I love you alot. Thankyou for all the thing that you had done for me.
Yet I knw that you are always not happy when you're with me, no matter how hard I tried.
But, I really hope things would change for the better. So, I love you, my boy. :D

For BFF. This post is specially for her.


Dearest, seriously surprised that you were so touched till you cried. Haha, birthday girl on birthday cnnt cry you knw.. But, I'm happy that you like the present I have saved money for. Well, we had been close to 2 years of friendship, with listening ears, shoulders to lean on, heart to heart talks, smiling, kicking, punching, pinching, pulling, pushing, crying, camera flashes, smsing, calling, outings, movies, shopping. Many, many more, which I think I would never finish if I continue typing. I just wnt to let you knw, I'm here for you. :D Happy Birthday, My girl! I love you. Best Friends, FOREVER.

Anyway, I'm seriously freaking tired. Slept at 1am yesterday. T_T I fall asleep after I ate my dinner. LIKE WOW. Project work. O.O Homeworks. O.O D&T O.O PLEASE, SCHOOL IS TIRING ME OFF! T_T

Cassandra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home