Friday, October 16, 2009

2 more papers to go.
Just one or two things to say.
While SOME PEOPLE were aiming to ace their History,
I've been prepared to really flunk it.
It set me really thinking how hard I studied for that particular subject,
yet I had to fall sick on that day. ._.
Forget it, just like what Bff said, what's done cannot be undone,
do my best for the others then.

Also, any idea what's immature?
Yes or no. Emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.
Throwing papers at people. ._. LAUGHS.
Creating a scene to disgrace yourselves. LAUGHS EVEN MORE.
HAHAHA. Grow up, people :D Even if you choose to stay like that, be wiser.
One more thing, wnt to throw aim properly la. Throw at one old lady.
Bully ah? LOL.
Stupid, Dumb or Retard?

OH YA. ONE MORE THING.
-'- STUPID CLASS. STUPID REALLY STUPID.
HOW MANY DAYS ALR SIA.
TELL THEM BRING MONEY EVEN BEFORE THE EXAMS STARTED.
-'-

Love Boyf & BFF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home