Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One of my many thoughts,

Dear me,

Hi, I'm going to my house w/ Best, Ky & Faye to swim/gym ltr on. (Looking forward. I miss my Best.) Well, I woke up today and my flu was gone. Yay! But as I drank my milo, I realised that I was about to have some sore throat. ._. Haha, stupid.

Ignore this.
Yes, I shld jolly well stop all my f-ing nonsense. Hating, jealousy. (For what?) Everybody had their own lifes. I shouldn't keep poking my nose into other's ones. Even if they don't find me irritating, I find myself very very idiotic. Yeah, that's all I'm going to say.

Continue with this. :D
Haha. I've just woken Best and Ky up. Felt so guilty for waking someone up from her sleep. :x
I find it kinda rude to wake someone up. Just like I wouldn't want someone to wake me up. Because, I never wanted to wake up and face this terrible world once again.

Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home