Friday, July 18, 2008

yoos (: today was okay lah , hah . firstly was maths . rachel so fast do finish her work le . hah , thn i also do lor , dododo . finish , thn walked with zenna to the chinese class . totally forgotten to unfold skirt and pull up socks , lol . almost kena , thn the stupid chinese teacher keep looking at jiamin , hah . zenna , kaiying , faye , and smmre i dntknw who , must take off their socks and shoe , put outside , cnnt wear shoe go in because their socks cnnt see . ZZZ , stupid teacher . totally bored in her class .

after tht , wnt out le , thn stand outside thr fold up skirt . thn suddenly _____ stand beside me ._. scare me ._. hah , thn after tht , wnt to the toilet with jiamin , zenna , kaiying and faye . do finish everything , thn is recess . hah , eat and was late for science again ._. , whn will we ever stop late - ing ? o.o , thn boring for whole lesson , write notes to yuting , hah . after tht , wnt for geography , hah , this time , time pass so fast , just wrote notes with zenna , thn over le .

pct (: boring ._. , thn after end le , so many things happened . so damn paiseh ._. , thn walked with jiamin , zenna , yuting and kaiying . (: yuting and zenna peied me to the interchange , jiamin and kaiying wnt to mac first (: , so in the bus , damn unlucky , saw the damn ____ he is super irritating can . got so many place cnnt sit must sit beside me . FCUKER , get out off my damn sight can ? euu make me puke okay ?

tht's all . (: byes .

woaini ♥ (:

happy belated 7th aniversary with jiamin laogong (:
170108
yoos my beloved LAOGONG (:
thankyous for always being there for me ,
i really appreciate euu , laogongs for life ,
iloveyou . ♥

happy belated 7th aniversary with yuting laogong (:
110108
yoos my beloved LAOGONG (:
thankyous for always lending eur shoulder (:
i thankyous for eur accompanies ! , laogongs for life ,
iloveyou . ♥

happy belated 7th aniversary with rena lesbo (:
170108
yoos my lesbo (:
thankyous for always toking to me whn i am so bored (:
i thankyous so much , lesbo for life (:
iloveyou . ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home