Sunday, October 26, 2008

afternoon , PERVERTS :D
heehee , woke up early today .
hah , wnt to wash up , thn eat .
after tht , thn wnt up .
watched tv , thn got ready for piano .
bath-ed thn wnt for piano .
finish , thn wnt bck home .
my father fetched my brother and i ,
to my aunty hse , cos thy wnt to visit my grandma ,
thn dnt wnt to bring us go .
and my brother needs to study .
reached my aunty hse ,
ate maggimee , and thn go online .
heehee , chatted awhile ,
thn wnt to play audition with weili :D
hah , after tht , played with him and dntknw who .
thn this dumbdumb make me lagged out .
wtf ! :x , thn after tht , dnt play le ,
thn now posting :D
wah , so short post , :o
BYE , PERVERTS :D
have a nice day (:

[edited]

o.o , bck frm dinner .
lol , so disgusting .
and the food took SO damn LONG to come .
firstly , drank orange juice until almost half alr ,
thn realised thr is a stupid damn fly inside .
OMFG , after tht , i eat finish alr ,
thn the fish and eggs come .
LOL , nevermind , was so disgusted okay .
after tht , wnt dwnstairs , my cousin bought a rl pacifier.
hah , cute lah ! she hanged it on her phone .
after tht wnt to ntuc , thy bought things ,
thn wnt to my aunty hse .
nw posting .
staying at my aunty hse today :D

[/edited]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home