Monday, December 22, 2008

hey thr :D yesterday, stupid pig's mother had to used the phone again. ._. had to wait for him till 11 plus. always like tht one, :x anyways, woke up to today, wnt for breakfast with my family and my father bought my mother to work. my father thn fetched me and my brother to my aunty's hse. saw kennzo's mother bringing adelynne to her school :D thn greet each other. hah! like going to school. :x

reached aunty hse, called my father. hah, thn played with kennzo. my aunty wnt dwnstairs to eat, and me and my brother watched the recorded "xiao niang re", cos tht day wnt for christmas party at my mother's office, didn't get to see. hmm, see finish, thn my cousin wake up, and she play djmax with my psp :D hee, whn she miss one time, thn she scream. thn my brother say she's mad :x

after tht, my aunty come bck. hmm, i forgotten wht i do alr lah. thn whn kennzo wake up, i give him eat the strawberry star, okay, let me say, it stinks okay? ._. hmm, smsed boyf :D after tht, wnt to bathe. thn came online. hee, currently chatting with yuting laogong :D && my cousin's like quarreling with her boyf :x hee, anyways, bye :D post another day (;

--
reply to tags :D
181208
limth♥u: lol, of cos lah. you try type like tht lor, :x loves :D
Zenna!♥: alrights, relinked and love you :D
191208
Tania♥: lover <3>
Zenna!♥: hais, yeah, miss you lots too!
201208
♥, Yuting: yeah, D: hmm, nevermind bah, next time :D miss you lots, iloveyou :D
rena.: nevermind lah, :D loves.
Valerie ♥: such a coincidence! :D anyways love you :D
211208
Jiamin: laogong ♥ :D thanks for the tag yeahs? :D iloveyou manys! :D

--

ps; school's reopening?! OMG. diediedie :x

--
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home