Thursday, December 11, 2008

hello :D woke up in the morning. and was so pissed off with my father, ._. cos early in the morning 7o'clock surely at my house thr no place to eat. and my mother had to go to work after breakfast. thn, nevermind. she skipped breakfast and wnt to wrk first. my father woke up, washed up, and took my psp to play without asking me, ._. like he said, " give me alr, means is my alr, why you never ask me?". i mean, it really apply to wht he's doing at tht time. and he sit dwn thr and play, expecting me and my brother to wait for him, till he finished to go to my aunty hse. so omg, okay, nevermind.

did almost the same thing as yesterday, so i think i dnt need to type dwn again. :D

Happy 11th anniversary with yuting laogong :D
thankyous for always being thr for me.
listening to wht i have to say.
iloveyou truckloads kaes :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home