Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PEOPLE :D
woke up at 638 , o.o .
wnt to wash up .
my brother was a pig .
645 alr , still dwn thr sleep .
late his problem .
wnt off to radin mas ,
thn my mother dropped me dwn ,
at my aunty hse .
hah , wnt up , sms boyf .
tht pig ah , still sleeping , :x
after tht , my aunty cooked breakfast .
o.o , garlic bread & hotdogs :D
heehee , suddenly harpreet called me .
heehee , she ask me buy top up card for her .
lol , lazy , i ltr a bit thn go buy .
tryiong to dig money out :D

after tht , wnt to read story book .
heehee , title was flowers for algernon .
nice :D
tok to boyf awhile , bt thn he was eatting ,
so never disturb .
after a while also wnt to eat :D
i going to become pig alr ,
eat and eat ..
eat finsih , now posting .
lol , holidays are such a bore , D:
BYE PEOPLE :D

miss the cliques & boyf ! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home