Friday, October 31, 2008

PERVERTS YOH :D
firstly , HAPPY HALLOWEEN :D
hah , woke up today ,
wnt to my aunty hse .
nth to do , omg ._.
sit dwn thr , watched tv .
thn 9 o'clock (i waited for 3 hours , ._.)
thn wnt dwn to eat .
my aunty and her friends ,
thy sit dwn thr toktoktok ,
i dwn thr nth to do , ._.
SO BORED .
played with KENNZO .
hah , after tht ,
wnt home , watched tv ,
AGAIN , ._.
lunch time , ate maggi mee ..
thn my brother come bck ,
he expected me to cook for him ,
DAMN IDIOT ._.
after tht , he bathe finish thn wnt to eat .
thn i wnt to bathe .
._.
finish , wnt to tok on the phone .
hah , finish ,
WNT FOR THE FCUKING DAMN PIANO EXAM ._.
ASSHOLE !!
stupid teacher , never teach me anything .
make me go into the exam room ,
dnt knw wht to do ,
ASSHOLE !!
OMGOMGOMG , i inside thr ,
like dntknw wht idiot like tht .
luckily , pieces i still knw how to play , ._.
finish , came home , view-ed blogs ,
nw posting :D
BYE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home