Friday, January 30, 2009

oh, everything seems so wrong.
did i do anything? wht happened today wasn't expected.
confused feelings roamed my mind.
thoughts came to me, i knew i wasn't perfect.
no, not at all. concern are like so what.
ur companies were all criticizing me behind my back.
and none of the words which comes out of ur mouth is true.
none, as expected. none, at all.
i knw, bt i did show concern. i was worried.
bt others think the opposite. so wht?
i choose it, and i have to face it.
if i'm really not concern, i would not even give a damn.
making me worried and angered, is indeed ur speciality.
as i'm posting, it's raining. wht does it means?
my 2009 sucks. iloveyou. bt, everything seems wrong.
all comments from ur companies were just influencing.
no matter how hard i tried, nothing goes smoothly. i knw.
i'm tired, i really am.

pain with the thousand teeths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home