Saturday, January 3, 2009

hellos people (: currently using my mother's computer do post (: hah, today, wnt to queenstown community center to collect the edusave scholarship and the cheque. anyways, woke up today, wnt to radin mas. omg, realised thr isn't ballet. arg, nobody even bothered to tell me. nevermind. so pissed! after tht, smsed boyf, hah, bt he just wake up. :x pig.

wnt home, talked to boyf on the phone, thn wnt to bathe and get ready to go the CC. reached thr, thn saw rachel cutiepie (: wnt to register the seat number. my was ALSEA0083. and rachel's was ALSEA0105. hah, bt she was sitting behind me, so chatted, played with the phone and smsed boyf. hah, got a cheque of $500!!! omg, so mch. (: boyf's jealous, LOLLLL.

wnt to the nearby hawker centre to eat lunch. and thn wnt to the furniture stall to search for furnitures (: wee, my mummy say she's going to have our room renovated in 3 months time. iloveher! (: so choosed the furniture i loved. and all the furnitures were very nice. (: after tht, walked all the way home leh? tired and sweating. omg. after tht, reached home at about 5, wnt to bathe again. and my mummy drew the partitions and stuff. love it!!!

zenna asked me to join her tuition, bt mummy say cnnt, she rather choose a private tutor. aw. hais. nevermind, after tht, night le, wnt to tiong bahru to eat dinner. hah, saw the sjab senior, ._. he give me one stupid face. and saw one of bm's school mate. whitey thn smsed me and say he saw me. lol, i didn't see him lah. saw quite alot of people lah :x hee, anyway, now i am home, posting (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home