Thursday, February 5, 2009

hello people (; jiamin and zenna just left my aunty hse. i didn't bring my pe shirt home yesterday, and today, my mother fetched me to my aunty hse to take it, thn brought my brother to school. thn i changed into it le, thn she came bck to fetch me to school. fortunately, i wasn't late. wahaha (; walked up to the class with hapreet. hah (;

after tht, took temperature. my was 36.4, lol, like cold blooded, :x anyways, wnt for pe after tht. ran 6 rounds only like wnt to die le. lol. had maths after tht. was like late for 15 minutes? hah, last one to reach the class. :x ms woo didn't scold, surprisingly lah. wnt for recess after tht. ate, thn wnt up to physics lab for project work. bt in our team, only got me and andre, becos the rest go to the library. hah, justin, andre and shafiqah keep joking, say wht andre shit in the sink :x

after tht, wnt for english. disappointingly, i only scored 17/25. sad. hah, nevermind, i'll try my best. hmm, next was mothertongue. the teacher wnt away like for 20 mintues? and the class was chitchating all the way. mwahaha. after tht, she came bck, thn we got ting xie on the board. hah, rachel and i got all correct, thn thy give us 2 sweet. :x wnt for pct. hah, got science homework, bt my homework is at home, and it means i can only do it afterwards :x

after school, wnt to macdonals with jiamin and zenna, becos thy wnt to have lunch first befre going to my aunty house to do the literature project. after tht, we wnt to my aunty hse and did it. anyways, jiamin and zenna was so in love with baby Kennzo. hah (; after tht, we done the project and was highly sastisfied by it (; thy wnt home, and currently posting.

uh, boyf wnt to court today. he's forever making me worried. ass! takecares. and nothing must happen to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home