Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello people.
Eh, today, wnt to school. Hah, had pe first. Basically did running and stuff. Jiamin didn't wear her pe shirt to exercise so it was veh uncomfortable for her, sticking to her bck. Lastly, the pe teacher sucks, that's all. Had lit next, paired up with Zenna to do the plot thing becos we're plot buddies. After tht, wnt for recess. Ate thn wnt for english. I did veh badly for the comprehension. Felt damn bad. But, I cnnt do anything to change. Wnt for science. Super boring, Lover and xinyun was so high. They kept talking about sicko stuffs, hah.

Wnt for lunch after tht, ate, bought my pen, thn wnt for geography. Mr Low was late. Hah, Jiamin was so high. (: Anyway, wnt for geography. Stupid Mr Low, he printed the wrong stuff again. Asshole. After school, bused thn walked to the interchange with Kaiying. Bought waffle thn wnt bck.

Feeling damn lousy these few days, especially when I'm alone.
Quarrelling with you, doesn't make my day nor ur day.
I dnt wnt ur sacrifaces, becos it hurts me.
I know you dnt understand, and I knw, I cnnt do anything.
And wht I dnt understand is why I am like this.

Everything now seems that fake, and I can tell.

I would never be the girl I used to be.
I would be nothing.
Everything seems so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home