Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello, forgotten tht maple got patch.
Lol, thn go inside, thn remember got.
Till 1030.
Today, wnt to meet the parent.
Got bck report book.
And got a happy 3rd place.
Although, I wasn't happy with my parent's comments,
FCUK.
But, I'm happy I didn't lose to somebody (:
Kay, I would TRY to UPLOAD yesterday's pics ASAP!
PSPS. :x
Bye.

[edited @ 9.52]
Hmm, after some time, decided to reply tags, as 1030 is fcuking long. HEE.

030409
jiahui: Hey there, thnks for the tag. (:
SANDY: Thnks for the tag (:
Margeret: Thnks for tagging :D
040409
♥ ,Yuting: Hah, I'm okay. Thnks for tagging.
060409
Kaiying: Thnks for consoling! (: I'm okay le. (:
070409
Tania♥: Hah, yeah. Enjoyed it (: Thnks for tagging. (L)
♥ ,Yuting: Hah, kay. Thnks for tagging.
Jack: Thnks for tagging.
100409
Kaiying: Mwahaha, really damn pathetic ma.
limth: Hah, me (L) you too.
Rena.: Hee, yup. Thnks for the tag lesbo! (L)
VALERIE: Hah, sure, will relink soon.
Zenna: Hello mummy! (:
110409
jiahui: Hah, I'll relink ASAP.
140409
Kaiying: Hah, I'm okay. (: Thnks for your concern. Love.
Rena.: Hee, I remember! Me fell sick on my anniversary. Lol, (L)
♥ ,Yuting: Thnks for your concern, I'm okay. (:
150409
Tania♥: Hah, wow, tht was late. If I wait ah, I no need go home le. Lol. (L)
Kaiying: Thnks (:
♥ ` SheryL: Mwahaha, I'll. Thn I can pull your hair. (:
Andrew: Thanks for the tag. Hah.
Zenna: Hah, why thank me? O.O
190409
Andrew: Thnks.
Zenna: Lol, wht thing so fast ah? HEE. (L)
210409
yanting: Thnks for the tag (:
220409
Tania♥: Hah, thanks for tagging, me (L) you too.
240409
Tracy C: Hah, thnks for tagging.
Jia Hui: Thnks for the tag (:
Kaiying: Hah, yeah.
Tania♥: LOL, totally blurred of wht you're trying to say. Hee, all the love love love (: Love you.
280409
Zenna: Thnks for the tag mummy (: Love you.
300409
Zenna: Mwahaha, yeah, you're at my house! (:
Rena.: Hey lesbo, LOVE you too (:
030509
♥, Yuting: Hah, thnks for the tag.
040509
Rena.: Mwahaha, the winter melon drink (:
050409
Ariel: Lol, you're welcome. But till now, did we like get bck our tht test? LOL.
060509
Tania♥: Lol, no la, your sandwich veh pretty wht (:
Margeret: Hah, thnks (:

Hmm, kay, I'll stop here. Lazy le :x

[edited @ 11.41am]
Why should I try to convince you when in the first place,
you choose not to understand or believe in me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home