Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello people.
Fcuk la. Fcuking St John camp. WTF. 12-14 June. FUCKFUCKFUCK, my mother will be flying to germany on the 13 and I cnnt send her to the airport becos of this fcuking camp. OMG. Pissing me off . -'- I DNT WNT TO GO ST JOHN CAMP D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Anyway, helped Boyf to create a maple acc le. IGN: Indigency. LOL, and the meaning of this word, go find yourself. (: Jiamin laogong told me tht maple extended the time from 10 to 1. -'-. Nevermind la, I'm lvl 24, 75% (: Hoping to reach a higher level so tht can play with Jiamin (:

And lastly, thanks to tracy for sparing so many pots yesterday. LOL (:

Bye.

[Edited @ 2.23pm]
Great, Jiamin and Kahkit told me tht maple server update extended from 2pm to 6pm? Fcuked up. On computer so early in the morning waiting to play. And wht's this. ._. Wht else can I do now? Sleep. Bye.

What a bloody mute you're.
Or perhaps, dumb.

[Edited @ 5.13pm]
Lol, came to edit my post for like the third time. ._. TOO BORED, so bear with it :x Hmm, smsed Jiamin and Boyf till sleep. Woke up at 430. And continued to sms Jiamin. Then here using the computer. Ahh, my maple. D: BORED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home