Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello people. Posting from maths class. Ms woo gave us time to do our own things. Hah home econs just now. And made sandwich (: we created the sandwich receipe ourselves and brought OUR own ingredients. LOL, anyway, made a sandwich shaped of the alphabet "C", Jiamin's and Rachel's, Tania's and Rena's, Shafiqah's and Novelia's were all damn nice. Thumbs up. Will probably post the sandwich pic when my usb cable is fixed. Lol.

Ps, I knw I'm not perfect. Nobody's.
Why are you always picking on my flaws?
I dnt knw wht to do.
You're implying you wnt a break twice.
And you're saying I cnnt share how I feel with my friends too.
I dnt knw, I really dnt. I wasn't the one who told EVERYBODY
that we quarreled. It wasn't me. Yeah, I knw you dnt understand me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home