Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yay, oh yeah! CCA's gonna stand down temporary due to the upcoming mid year exams.
CCA sucks like fcuk okay. Anyway, today, the stupid Chen Jing took us for chinese becos Mrs Lim wnt for meeting. Although she suck, I think her teacher is better thn tht ass, Mrs Lim. She gave us notes which includes the meaning and how to construct sentences using them. Well, many of us think so too. Lol. Had english after tht, and Zenna was lucky number one to start off the presentation. Hee, thn wnt for recess, ate and wnt for art. Hmm, I finished the work which were supposed to be completed on time, and hopefully would get good grades (:

Had lunch after tht, and wnt for maths. Maths test wasn't tough after all. Lucky I did studied (: But, I'm not sure if i get good grades either? Wnt down to the ground foor with Zenna to look for Jiamin. Tracy and Caiyan was there too. Wnt to the canteen to wait for Boyf, before we all wnt to the interchange together. (: Anyway, there's lots of test coming up, such as chinese, science... Hah, I must study! Bye.

I love my boyf (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home