Monday, April 20, 2009

WHAT THE FCUK. ._.
That bloody birdie LOW suck like fcuk fcuk fcuk. Tht bloody fcuking pig. He dnt even knw wht to do for the project work ask me to do do do. Ask us to go and ask other group to do. He himself tht stupid bird dnt knw how to do. FCUKER FCUKER FCUKER. BYE!

[edited @ 8.34pm]
Yeah, hello people.
Was in school just now when tht stupid low low commented about my project. He didn't even knw how to combine the graphs yet he dwn thr crap so much. I just completed COMBINING the graphs as told by tht asshole. Whtever. Shld I do the powerpoint slide now or not? O.O. Anyway, Jiamin and Zenna came to my aunt hse to study just now. Exams are round the corner, I needa go study! (: I must get good grades~ (: BYE!

Anyway, for the 'C' girls of floorball, dnt be discouraged, you can do it the next time! Jiayous! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home