Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello people (:
I'm hre to post befre proceeding to doing my project work. Anyway, woke up and wnt to school as usual. Wnt to the hall, thn boyf came, talked thn assembly started. Jiamin told me about the floorball match yesterday again. (: Eh, assembly was basically prize giving. Hah, wnt for the whtever survey, thn go for cep. Hah, becos of the survey, we didn't need to sit in the boring class for long (: Anyway, after tht, wnt for recess. Ate thn wnt for maths, and I realised something. Ms woo has got a smelly hand. ._. becos she touched my computer and it cnnt be turned on. Lol, stupid Ms woo.

Wnt for english. Was going through the compre. Hope I will do well this time. Hah, anyway, told Mr Ho tht the stupid bird bird low wnt us to put mindmap into the report. Thn, he was like shocked. Hah, he say report no need to put mindmap one. Hah, and now I dnt knw wht to do. ._. Anyway, wnt for lunch, thn ate and wnt for home econs. Did researches thn wnt for lit. Hah, won in the team again, so we got icecream to eat! (: Walked to the interchange with Jiamin, Tracy, Weili, Andre. But Jiamin and Tracy wnt to eat. Hee, now blogging. Bye!

Specially for Limtenghong Boyf:
You are not a bad boyf, so dnt think too much. I think I'm the one who is not fit to be with you. Always letting me during quarrels, taking the initiative to look for me everytime, wht else is there for me to complain about? I'm the selfish one, I'm the unreasonable one. Yeah, I knw it's my fault, so dnt think so much. Hah. Love you.

[edited @ 7.37pm]
Hello people, again. Just finished my project work and sent it to Mr Low. Viewed my email and saw an email rachel sent me and I found it so true about me! (: Hah, I think i got see this befre, but dnt knw where, anyway, just post again lor, hah, no harm :x (:

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislike nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impression carefully. Caring and Loving. Treat others equally. Strong sense of Sympathy. Wary and Sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be with friends. Always brood about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home