Wednesday, April 15, 2009

140409
Happy 9th anniversary with Limtenghong Boyf.
Thanks for all you had done.
Sorry for not being able to pass your present to you.
Becos I wasn't in school and I didn't have the time to make it.
Well, I was sleeping. Hee, I love you! (:

150409
Hello all. (: I'm in school. Wasn't feeling well yesterday so I didn't come to school. Hee, basically was sleeping throughout. :x now having english lesson and we are supposed to make a presentation of 1.5 mins to 3 mins of our favourite country. Yeah, and here I'm posting. Lol, still having cough, flu, ._. and I'm under the aircon! :x Bye for now (:

[edited @ 9.40pm]
Hah, hello thr, just managed to complete the english powerpoint thing. Hee, now I'm off to call boyf (: Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home