Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Specially post during MIA period.
had decided to post these after reading Jiamin's blog.

Laogong,
Firstly, I think I shld thank god for such a great friend like you. Your comfort meant alot to me, and I appreciate it really much. (: Secondly, I swear, you're NOT going to flunk ANY of your tests ANYMORE. I've decided, from today onwards, every tests, I would try to print or write notes, photocopy assessment questions for you to do. I would, try my best to help you score well in all subjects. And my aim for you: to increase to at least top 15-20, is still thr. So, dnt give up. (:

Understand too, perhaps, it's because of work, that's why you mother is stressed up. So maybe she doesn't praise you when you score well. Also, if you do well for Mid-year, I'm sure your mother would be extremely proud of you. Lastly, you are not going to flunk geography, science or any other subjects anymre. Just promise me, you would not give up, and I'll try to help you. (:
Cheerup! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home