Wednesday, July 8, 2009

201th post
6 mre days to 1st year anniversary with LimTengHong Boyf. :DD
11 mre days to my birthday :D
1 month & 6 mre days to BFF's birthday :DD

Hello people. Well, for the title, I didn't knw if it's 201st or 201th post. So just ignore it la :D Anyway, first period in school was science. :O Boring topic on light. However, managed to focus. Haha, did some theory and wnt for english. BORING. Simply fcuking boring. Haha, she had failed Mr Ho. :x

Recess ate hashbrown & seaweed chicken. Haha, BFF wasted her $5.50 on her apron & stuffs for home econs. Haha, Boyf had recess with us too! :D Hmm, wnt up soon after. & we started our odeh odeh :D Lol, was fun. & I love kneading it. Lol, hmm, let Boyf try and he say it was nice. Although I wasn't veh sure how it's supposed to taste like. :O Wnt for lunch after tht.

Chinese Presentation was scary. :O & there were many typos in our presentation. And tht Lim Guek Lee obviously gave unwanted comments like go home and redo, print one whole new and nice one for me. & remember I told you she wnted them in COLOURS. -'- Wnt for pct & headed to vivo as Jiamin wnted to buy present. Haha, wnt home with Boyf soon after she bought her present. Haha, and I reached home, ate, and now typing this post :D

Me ♥ Boyf & BFF.

Gravity, you held me dwn in this starless world.
Becos I don't see big stars @ night! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home