Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hello people. Today was fun. Haha.
First, meet Jiamin @ queensway shopping centre as she wnted to buy her contact lens which are suitable to wear in school. After buying, we wnt to anchorpoint to buy Snackers from KFC. We proceded to the swimming pool after buying Jiamin's pink dolphin. Haha. Thn, we continued eating our Snackers while waiting for Zenna to come. Zenna arrived around 2.40. We wnt to the gate to fetch her & I was chatting with Boyf on the phone on the way and he told me he's going swimming too. Haha.

We wnt bck and Jiamin wnt to remove her contact lens. We wnt into the swimming pool & the fun started. We chatted, climbed up tht wall, slide dwn from the poles, steamed bathed, and jumped bck into the swimming pool. Challenged my brother in swimming. Thn, we started jumping into the swimming pool like cannon balls. Lol, thn we fall backwards into the swimming pool too! :D Haha, soon, we wnt to bathe. After tht, we proceded to my house to put dwn our things.

Haha, Jiamin & Zenna peeked into my house. Haha, and they say it's nice. ZZZ, so messy. Haha, anyway, wnt dwn to have dinner with Jiamin mother and her brother. I had a hard time eating. And obviously I was the last. All due to the fcuking sore throat and the fcuking wisdom tooth tht's causing all the ache :x Hmm, after eating, Jiamin's mother paid for the food, thnks. And they all including Zenna cabbed home. Me and my brother walked home. & here I'm posting :D Gonna do the chinese project soon.

Boyf, I love you. :D

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home