Monday, June 22, 2009

210609, Sunday
Hello :D
Sorry for not posting yesterday, my mother didn't allowed me to use the computer :x Kay, to the main point. Ate @ ikea in the morning before going for piano. Smsed boyf but he didn't reply. D: Finished piano, and wnt home to prepare to meet Jiamin & Zenna :D Onlined maple for awhile. Soon, they came. But Jiamin forgot to msg me, so I wnt dwn like 15 mins late. Sorry! :x

We wnt to the pool and chatted till around 4 befre I wnt to change into my swim suit. Jiamin couldn't swim. So she was taking pictures of herself and us the whole 1 and the half hours. Sorry to make you so bored! :x We saw 2 pretty rainbows in a day :D Hmm, soon, Jiamin finally decided to join us and sat dwn @ the small pool and we chatted. Haha, so many pigeons, carrying so many bacterias flying over our heads. >:( Lol, dirty!

Haha, we wnt to wash up and proceeded to gwc to have our dinner :D Lol, dinner was omfg CREAMY. Haha, we ate pasta. And they added 2 and the half scoops of cream. Like OMG. :O So, after dinner, we were supa full. We walked around for awhile before going home around 9. My father fetched them home. And after Jiamin alight, she walked and she almost banged into the pole! LOL. I was laughing. MWAHAHA :D Kay, I'm evil :x

After a long day, and sending Boyf 3 msg, he didn't reply.

Bye, I love Boyf, Jiamin, Zenna, Rena :D


220695, Monday
Hello :D

I leveled up alr.
I wnt 3rd job leh D:
Veh slow lor I play. ._.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home