Friday, June 19, 2009

Hais.
Exactly one month to my birthday. Haha.
Just came bck from returning the book to Ariel.
My aunty's cooking laksa for us.
I'm really missing the stayover night.
Yesterday was so lonely.
Only had boyf to pei me.
Well, I miss the stayover!
How I wished Jiamin & Zenna were my rl sisters.
Thn they'll stay @ my hse like forever.
Haha. Miss.
Well, I love my boyf.

Bye.

Irritating.
Hello. Like wtf can. Firstly, there was these group of indian or malay (i dnt knw) who came outside my aunty hse and started shouting my name like, "Cassandra, Cassandra!" Thn later, they started to throw rubbish like sweet drinks in a packet and made the whole floor of my aunty hse wet. Like, wtf. Nb. Sucka can? After tht, my aunty started scolding me when I dnt even knw them. Like wtf? I dnt even knw them and they come disturb also my fault. After tht, becos my brother was forced to bathe, he throw the toilet roll tht thing and it landed directly on the laptop. One of the keys on the keyboard spoilt. Wow, he's so going to get it. Lol.
Wht a piss-ing day. ._.

Bye.

Congratulations!
Mwahaha, grats Jiamin Laogong on leveling to up to 70.
Haha, 3rd job le leh :x Hee, so fast!
Also, I'm gonna off computer soon.
Seeing Jiamin & Zenna on Sunday :D

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home