Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Server check
Lol, I just realised tht maple had server check till 1pm. Although now it's alr 1.05pm. I think it would definitely drag on, but, I also dnt knw. Fortunately, I woke up at 10.45pm. Wow, tht's late. Perhaps I didn't really sleep much after retreating back from camp. So well, ate my breakfast and now, I couldn't eat my lunch. Lol, my aunty cooked curry chicken, like wow :D

So, I onlined, thinking of training boyf's char again. But due to server check, later ba :D So, now, I've got nothing to do. ._.

Bye~

Reply to tags from 080609 to 160609
Ps: Started from here becos I'm lazy to reply the rest :x Sorry ppl! :D But rest assured, I'll reply it soon :D

Jiamin: Lol! So funny leh you. Screaming!!! :D Haha, yeah, the time it jerk. Wahaha!
Xin Rong: Lol, pain la, you go shoot leh :x
Jiamin: Lol! I'm fat lor. Wht no fat. Lol! You thn no fats :D (L) you! (:
Zenna: Lol! You another one huh, say I not fat! I'm lor! And I'm not BABE. Lol! :D
Zenna: Haha, yea, so sry ah, tht day couldn't make it becos of you knw wht la. Lol!
Zenna: Hi mummy :D
Rena: Haha, yeah :D This sunday ~ <3 :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home