Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello people :D
Today, I wnt out with Boyf, Jiamin and Jelynn :D Actually, Zenna was supposed to come, but she had flu and was sleeping throughout. Hmm, meet Jiamin @ Bugis and we wnt to eat. All of us ate Pepper Lunch :D Chatted. Soon, wnt to Bugis street and started shopping. I bought 3 tanktops, 2 pants. :D Jiamin bought 1 high waist pants and 1 tanktop. Jelynn bought 1 highwaist skirt, 1 tanktop and 1 clothes for our cousin.

Hmm, after finishing our shopping, we wnt to tiong. And we saw FIONA. O.O Also, we saw Cynthia, Caiyan and Zhixiu @ Long John. We chatted and Jelynn told dirty jokes. Hah, was tickling Boyf throughout. Hmm, after tht, we walked with Jiamin to her home and she sent us to the busstop befre going home herself. I had super much fun with them today :D

I love them all. Anyway, I also bought cash and I love my look! :D

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home