Friday, May 29, 2009

Hah, whtever. Today's officially my last day of school. HURRAY. As for boyf, please! Study hard alright? 1st of June's your chinese OLEVEL. PLSPLSPLS, study hard, it's not normal school exams alr. STUDYSTUDY AND STUDY. Wnt for stjohn and bck home. This few days, find maple a bore. Hmm, I'll not chiong le. Lol, or I shld say, I stoped long ago. Sorry to Zenna, Shafiqah and others if I showed you all attitude. HAHAHA.

As for Laogong, last long with your boyf! (: I promise I'll go find you in maple one day, so tht I can play with you. Hahaha.

Anyway, I had just wnt around looking at blogs, look at all the wonderful pictures, capturing the moment of our lifes. I'm so jealous. I couldn't post any pictures of our class freeday. Perhaps I'm afraid tht I'll forget all the wonderful memories we had together, as a class.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home