Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm back!
People! I'm back :D
Sorry ah, I'm lazy to type in paras,
so I'll be typing in points :D
1. Camp was overall okay.
2. Footdrills were toturing though.
3. The food sucks (!)
- Rice STICKY like fcuk, ._.
- Rice BURNT on the second day.
- DILUTED milo, ._.
4. Hiking @ pula ubin was tiring.
5. Learnt first aid + foot drill.
6. Slept @ 12am in the morning today.
7. Woke up @ 3am for duty till 4am.
8. Wnt back to sleep and woke up @ 5am to report.
9. CONCLUSION: I slept only 4 hrs on the second night.
10. See how toturing it was?
11. Everyone was so tired, they were yawning throughout.
12. Flag rising & lowering everyday.
13. Fire drills, 4 times. (Rushing like idiots, or we'll get it)
14. NIGHTWALK WAS SCARY.
15. If Jiamin/Zenna was there, I BET THEY WILL SCREAM!!!!
16. They told ghost stories, we were blindfolded, walking around the school.
17. Ghost stories, hair tickling us, shadows of ghosts with long hair.
18. Dolls throwing and flying everywhere, flashlights on and off.
19. Screaming and yelling. WOW, SERIOUS SCARY.
20. Hmm, last day, we had mass rescue system.
21. MANY CASULTIES and the overall performance was CHAOTIC.
22. Haha, actually, it was quite fun, BUT TIRING.
23. I guess I'll never forget camp for its toture.
24. Supposed to go swimming with Jiamin & Zenna, but I couldn't make it.
25. Wnt to buy my NIGHT GOWN :D
26. IT DOESN'T SUIT ME WITH MY FATS :x
27. Okay, tht's all :D

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home