Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Patcher sucks like hell
Installation of maple patcher completed.
But I cnnt enter.
Wait for so long, thn they pop out "update error"
& also "hackshield update timeout"
Like zzz. Maple patcher forever like that.
Lol, maple suck. Currently reading tht book tht Rachel wnts me to complete.
Hmm, well, I wonder when can the patch be done.
Great, one mre day to camp. SUCKER.

Bye.

[edited @ 11.51am]
Arg.
Well, obviously, I cnnt go in la.
Lol, I wnt to uninstall maple like wht Zenna did.
And guess wht, now my cousin com can play and my own com cnnt.
Greatttt. Forever like tht. Now this laptop dwnload till 11% only.
Whtever~ Well, me shld go continue reading the book ba.

Bye.

[edited @ 3.10pm]
57% dwnloaded
Hello, I'm sastified although I couldn't play maple just yet.
This is because I read finish the book le :D
Well, I dnt really understand the book @ the end.
But, I've finished my job to read it all.
Great, and the next thing is to pass to Ariel/HweeHoon.
Well, 57% completed. Waiting for the 43% left.
Scarli finish alr also cnnt play.
Lol, tht's when I'll really go crazy. ._.
Thinking if i shld reply tags :D
Also, my third time posting for today. LOL.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home