Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Level 56
Hello, just leveled up not long @ GS5.
Haha, now coming out to post befre going to eat.
I think got ppl will come snatch my map.
Haha, me found the map, CC3 :D
Me still counted slow le, level 56.
Cos zenna level 64, 70% le D:
My laogong seemed sad, wonder why.
Cheerup girl! :D
Kk, me hungry, wnt to go eat le :D
Two mre days to camp.
Suck.

Bye.

[edited @ 11.27pm]
When can I reach 60?
Well, leveled up to 57.
Boyf started playing maple today.
Haha, me got lots of things to be done tmr.

1. Read finish the chinese book. (Cos rachel needs it)
2. Pack all my camp stuffs. (Crappy)

Two of them is alr enough to waste my time.
Me also think I needa buck up in studies staring from now.
Lol.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home