Monday, June 15, 2009

Out soon :D
Hello people, I'm here to post befre going off to prepare to meet Boyf & Jiamin. :D Well, we're going to suntec again, to change my father's t-shirt size cos it's too tight-fitting and he doesn't like it. Haha, anyway, my voice had become man! Lol, and I dnt knw the reason. ._. Haha, wht shld I wear leh? Maybe perhaps after going out, if still have time, Jiamin will come to my house :D

Okay, tht's about it people :D Bye~

[Edited @ 10.34pm]

Just finished training for boyf
Hmm, I'm back! I had fun with Boyf & Jiamin today :D We meet at tiong mrt, and headed over to city hall, befre arriving @ Marina Square. We walked around and wnt into TopMan. Bought a shirt for Boyf while Jiamin bought one for her boyf too. :D I hope Boyf like it, although he seemed to have faked it out tht he love it. Haha.

After tht, we wnt to diva in aim to search for rubber band for Jiamin to tie her hair. Hahaha, but instead, we bought a friendship necklace and 6 pairs of heart earring, dividing into 3 each. :D After tht, we wnt to subway to have lunch. Becos I had alr had my lunch @ home, I ate only cookies. Boyf ate cookies too, while Jiamin ate a meal. :D

Soon, we wnt over to Suntec cos I had to change the size of my father's t-shirt. After changing, we proceeded to wallet shop. It was like WOW. ._. We wnt in and the alarm sensor sounded. Lol, and obviously, we were like stunned. Lol, and thn whenever we stand near the thing, it will sound, and everyone's like looking @ us, with stupid eyes. Mwahaha. Hmm, but, anyway, all 3 of us bought a wallet :D

After tht, we wnt to Mini Toons and walk around, befre getting a ride on the Mini rider! Haha, we choosed a roller coaster scene, and Jiamin was screaming throughout. Haha, proving tht she's really scared of heights! LOL. Hmm, I was LAUGHING. Lol, I'm evil. After tht, we headed home and Jiamin came to my house. We surfed through blogs and Jiamin posted. :D

At 7pm, she wnt home. And Boyf ran all the way dwn to depot just to get the receipt from me. He thinks tht the shirt I bought was too small. Haha, my boyf's super man ah. Run damn fast one. Haha, anyway, Jiamin's bus came and we all wnt home. Love today :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home