Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stay over :D
Jiamin and Zenna's coming over to my aunt's hse around 3. Hmm, hopefully it'll be fun :D Well, boyf and I celebrated 11th month by quarreling. Lol, But, I still ♥ him :D

Bye!

4.02pm, the time now~!!!!
Lol, it's alr 4.02pm. But Jiamin & Zenna haven't reach. Becos Zenna's maid jus came back from check up like half an hour ago. Zzzzz. Anyway, I died when I reached 80%. Like wth. I lagged, and the tomb stone dropped. Damn it! Trained Boyf's char till lvl 20. Haha :D

Okay, bye.

[Edited @ 6.31pm]
They're here :D
Hello people, Jiamin and Zenna had arrived and they are currently using the computer. :D Hahahaa. Hmm, so, we're gonna have dinner soon. I miss boyf D:

Bye.

[Edited @ 11.22pm]
I'm gonna cherish time now :D
Hello people. Mwahaha, Jiamin's staring at my post. So is Zenna. Scary :x Hmm, Jiamin has gone to bathe :D Hmm, just now ate fried rice for dinner. Haha, I'm supa happy today. I'm gonna rmb today for life :D Jiamin's and Zenna's stayover @ my aunt's hse :D Hmm, well. We're gonna "burn the midnight oil" today by staying up LATE! :D Me love Jiamin & Zenna :D

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home