Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh no!
Ahhh. Jiamin & Zenna's going bck today D: So bad~~~~
Lol, yea, Jiamin took pictures of how we slept yesterday and if she post it today,
go see it :D Haha, we had breakfast just now dwnstairs.
They ate char siew rice & I ate chicken noodle.
Haha, all of us drank milo :D Wnt to ntuc to buy sweet & we wnt home.
To play maple of cos. HAHAHAHA.
Not fair. I today dnt like them go home. HAHAHA.

Byebye.

I'll miss 17-18 june!
Jiamin & Zenna had gone home D:
I wnt them to come bck!!! D:
I seriously had lots of fun these two days.
We mapled throughout, talked about ghosts, pillow fights, screaming, yelling.
Staying up till late @ night. Wht else could I hope for with such good friends :D
Haha, must remember how my brother called jiamin. :x "Jiamin ~~~" LOL.
Kay, not forgeting my beloved Boyf & Rena :D

I ♥ Boyf, Jiamin, Zenna & Rena. :D

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home