Tuesday, June 23, 2009

D:
I dnt knw why.
We're quarreling everyday.
I'm not a good girlf.

Bye.

[Edited @ 5.26pm]
Well, I just think tht my blog is too plain with just a few words.
Lets do a quiz, grab from yanting's blog.

Pick 10 random friends you feel comfortable around, (including yourself for number 4).
1. Tenghong (He's my boyf, not a friend.)
2. Jiamin (BFF)
3. Zenna
4. Cassandra
5. Rena
6. Tania
7. Novelia
8. Ariel
9. Rachel
10. Kaiying

These ten people you just picked are stuck in a house with you for a whole year.
There is no leaving the house at all until the year is completely up.
If you had to choose a person for every question below, write down which person it would be.
There are four rooms + 1 Toliet , who would be in each room:
Room 1: Tenghong, Me, Jiamin.
Room 2: Rena, Zenna.
Room 3: Kaiying
Room 4: Tania, Novelia
Toilet: Rachel, Ariel.

If there was someone singing in the morning who would it most likely be?
Haha, I think Rena :D

If someone was considered the mom of the house, who would it be?
Rachel, XD

If you wanted candy really badly and all of the 9 of them in the house had some, who would you take it from?
Mwahaha, I'll take from Jiamin! :x

If two people were caught making out in a closet who would it be?
Eyer, dnt be sick la.

If someone had to watch you brush your teeth every morning, who would it be?
Lol, Jiamin! Rmb the time she stared at me posting! :x

There was two bags of chips bought at the store, but 20 minutes later they are gone. Who ate them?
Boyf! Tht pigpig :D

Who would hate being in the house the most ?
Lol, I also dnt knw. Perhaps Kaiying? :D

Someone took a (brand spanking new) gatsby!, who is the thief?
How would I knw, I also not detective :D

Someone pui the saliva on the floor, who was it?
I doubt we're tht disgusting right?

Who would be the one missing their boyfriend/girlfriend that wasn’t in the house with them?
Haha, JIAMIN! Becos I have my boyf with me! :D

You walked down stairs in the middle of the night for a glass of water.You saw someone dancing on the table or doing shuffle, who is the siao one?
Lol, I dnt knw. :x

A pillow fight broke through, who started it?
LOL, obviously me & Jiamin, like the last time :D

There's a marathon of your favorite tv show, what is it? and who would be watching it with you?
Tenghong, Jiamin, Zenna, Rena :D

Someone made a fart in the Living room room, who was the kid?
LOL, er xin. Stink la!

There’s a prankster in the house that put plastic bottles inside the two toilets in the house.Who are the pranksters?
Novelia & Rachel! The two cheeky girls :D

The music is too loud, who turned it up?
Zenna, she loves listening to music.

Theres a mouse crawling on the floor all over the house,
a)who is the first one to scream?
Me & Jiamin!
b)and who is the one to jump into someone's arms?
Zenna, Rachel!
c)Who would be the one to kill it?
LOL, Boyf? He's the only guy :x

Someone's crying, who is it and what happened?
All of us. We must have joked till we cried :x

Who made pancakes in the morning and almost caught the house on fire?
Me? Lol, my cooking sucks :D

Who gets sick of each other the fastest in the house?
Lol, no one ba :D

Someones tanning on the roof who is it?
Lol, me. I'm the darkest of all :D

Who is the tallest in the house?
Lim Teng Hong Boyf :D

Who is the shortest in the house?
LOL, duh, me la.

Who is the loudest?
Loudest? RACHEL!

Who is the clown?
Clown? I dnt knw leh :x

Who is the most respectful?
Lol, I dnt knw!!!

Who is the one you go to talk to the most?
The most? Jiamin & Boyf.

Who is the one that everybody want to talk with?
Hmm, I dnt knw :x

Who is in bed first?
Who're the early bird? ZENNA. Cos tht time she slept the earliest :x

If someone woke everyone up with loud sounds,who is it?
Mwahaha, the alarm clock? :x

Done :D

[Edited @ 10pm]
YAY! I leveled up two times today!! :D
So happy, 5 mre levels to 3rd job.
But still long way to go D:
School's gonna reopen soon. Not fair.

Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home