Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just came back not long ago from Jurong Point 2 with my family.
Wnt there to have dinner because my brother's friend's birthday party was near there.
So, we dropped him there and proceeded to the shopping mall to walk.
I failed to persuade my mother to buy the dress she wnted. ._.
But she say she will got there with my aunty another day to purchase it.
Anyway, I bought two tubes for the shirt that Jiamin & Zenna gave, so tht it's not tht transparent.
Pepper lunch @ the food court was EXTREMELY expensive. $10.40, ._.
Wnt home after tht. There's history test on tuesday.
& I'll study! Or I MUST study.

Bye.

I swear, till death do us apart, I'll love you with every single beat of my heart.
I have no idea wht I had done.
But I knw I had caused you much pain & sorrows.
I'm sorry.


[Edited @ 9.55pm]
Hais, Boyf haven't reached home? ._.
I dnt knw wht he's doing la.
Later wait for him till so long, also kena scolding again.
Quarrel again also no surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home