Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello people.
I'm in the com lab posting. Guess my score for maths quiz. 53%.
She gave all the questions tht we had never learnt befre la. -'-
Therefore it's like prepare to fail lor.
Anyway, I'm also not in the mood to post.
Therefore,

Bye.

"We break", I would never forget wht you say.
It had been stuck in my head throughout the night.
Although I had choosed to avoid.
You have no idea how much you hurted.
For your information. I still ♥ you. Alot.

[Edited @ 8.23pm]
Hello people. Boyf & I okay alr la.
Anyway, why do I only knw about Michael Jackson after his death.
He's such a kind, generous, helpful, yet accused by so many others.
He's so good to children, yet accused of molesting? Omg, the worst thing I heard.
Why don't people stop pestering him with all the nonsense they have.
MJ, RIP!

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home