Monday, October 26, 2009

Red - I failed myself. T_T

History - 74/100 (Great.. All the effort I put in, went into the drains because of fever).
Literature - 65/100 (Okay only.. Becos average marks is 56, so I d0n't feel as disappointed).
Maths - 92/100 (Should have done better, without careless mistakes).
English - 69/100 (This is only SA, not counted CA. Let's pray, I can get an A2).
Chinese - 77/110 (I scored an A2 for my paper, I'm happy. But my compo pull me dwn, -'-).
Science - 64.75/100 (I guess, this is the 2nd most disappointng one. I put in SO MUCH effort).

Conclusion:
Be prepared, to lose your grip of the 3rd position. Maybe, you won't even stand a chance of 4th or 5th so stop DREAMING GIRL!

Learn this:
What's yours is yours, if you work hard ENOUGH, to get it.

Why? I dnt like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home