Monday, November 2, 2009

Movie etched deep down,



Hello peeps.
It has been a long time since I posted something long.
And now, I wnt to post about 291009 (MJ's movie).
Cos, I dnt wnt to forget that day with Best and MJ. :D
Well, in the morning, I was having Sam Feast.
And it ended quite late, with my idol's movie starting at 1.30pm.
And worse off, Mr Chen told me there will be a meeting after Sam Feast about PEG.
Haha, was utterly shocked and pissed off. Kept complaining to Zenna. :x
Haha, after the meeting, I rushed to my Aunt House, changed and flew to GWC.
Best took 195 (if I'm not wrong) and we were just in time for the movie.
The movie was..... GREAT, AWESOME, WONDERFUL, and MORE THN WORDS CAN SAY.
MJ's the best, he put in so much effort, even though it's just a rehersal.
And you can see, he's perfect, in every song he sang.
After the movie, we wnt to buy his album. (YAYYYY.)
Walked around GWC for a while. Hee, and ate subway with Best.
Haha, we were gossipping about...
Thn.. Skip Skip Skip, I returned home.

Hahaha, conclusion: I love my Boyf, Best and MJ!!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home