Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sour,

Went out with Jelynn yesterday at 4pm (It was a last minute decision) even though I was feeling nauseous. She wanted to paint her nails and dragged me along. We headed down to bugis and she didn't even want to tell me where we were going at first. Lol. When we reached, we went to look around. Saw many pretty shoes. T_T, envy. My cousin bought a heels at $9.90 and it was freaking nice. Cool or cool. -.- She got a leopard top matched with a long sleeve slip over at $15 (?). I bought a shoes (blue) to be worn to taiwan at $10, I was a happy girl.

Proceeded to doing nails. I didn't want it. My cousin forced me and now my fingers look like some kind of ghost (becos my cousin recommended GREEN and I said ANYTHING. OMG.) I don't like it, becaue I'm so rough. I kept touching it, and I think I wasted my money. Haha.We headed to OG to buy a christmas present for Jeyvier (the baby). Haha, we split the cost half half. Got ourselves some ice cream before proceeding home.

In the bus, I almost vomitted. My face was pale like sheet (like what my cousin described). Tsk, lucky never faint. :D Hmm, went home, had dinner and talked to boyf. Haha. Today, stayed at home. Yup, that's about it.

Bye.

I miss my Best v v v v v v v v v v v v v v much. T_T
Gonna meet Boyf this thursday if my mother allow. :D
I hate life, I really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home