Saturday, November 7, 2009

Deep thoughts,

Sometimes I wonder, what will happen to me, the world, my closed ones, when I'm gone.
Will I be in heaven, or hell?
Will the world be carrying on like every other day, or will it collapse soon after? Will my closed ones cry and grieve, or be happy like nothing had happened?
I don't know. Nobody knows actually. Nobody can guarantee anything.
But, if there's something like heaven, I would really loved to go there...
Why do we, as human, have to go through life and death?
It totally sets me thinking...

Dedications to my clique of 5.

Jia Min Best.
Firstly, I apologise greatly for not being able to cheer you up when you're down. Haha, I'm a real failure at that. Hope you understand. :x Two years, we've been through so much. Laughters, tears, smiles, H2H, secrets, gossipping, messing each other's hair, movies, outings, walking hand in hand, dreams, shopping, stay overs. Simply too much for words to describe. I'm really very glad to have a best friend who has so much in common with me, willing to listen to my sorrows and woes. I'm really glad we hadn't had any quarrels before. Tht's really great. :D I really thank you for all you had put in in our friendship. I really appreciate them and treasure our friendship real muchaaaa. I love you the most, and forever. Best friends, for life!

Zenna Mummy.
HAHAHAHA, Zennaaaaa. Tuition with you was always funny. "O".. Remember? :D Don't be so devoted to him leh. Love me more la! Haha, next time must stuff fishballs into his mouth. :x Just kidding! :D Hahahaha, you always spare no second thoughts to accompany me. And remember the times we fall asleep on the sofa at my aunty house. LOL. Thanks for waiting for me in maple. I love you very much. :D

Rena Lesbo.
HEEEE... 'Elephant on a failed pool of mud'. Remember? :D Hee, thanks lesbo, for always being the last to leave, waiting for me to board the bus first. Although these are small gesture, I really appreciate it ALOT. You never failed to make me smile. Take care of yourself leh, lesbo. You're always sick! D:< Cnnt faint okay? I'll be the first to save you. :x HEEEEE. I love you very much! :D

Kaiying Dearest.
MJ VIDEOS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :D Thanks for always tolerating me when I spammed you with videos. LOL, please understand, I'm to much obsessed with him to think properly. Haha, but thanks for giving me great advices and being there for me when I needed someone too. You also can always find me if you need anyone kay. Don't keep everything to one's self. It's no good you knw. :D I love you very much too. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home