Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tediousness,

AHHH,
It's damn damn damn damn damn damn damn BORING. :xx
I MISS BOYF.
I MISS BEST.
I MISS MICHAEL JACKSON D:

Woke up at 11.15am today. GOD. Haha, wasn't really in a great mood.
Was shouting at any one I saw (mother and brother). >< Crazy.
My eyes were.. WIERD? And I was still very tired.
Went to bath and proceded to my grandma's house.
Eat and did nothing else. Really boreddd.
Went to my aunty house becos my brother wnts to cut hair.
My father fetched us home from there and here am I posting.
OMGGG, someone entertain me? T_T
Lets go watch some MJ's videos. (WOOO.)

BYEEEEE.

----.
Tags.
Tracy: Thanks for relinking. Yeah, first on the list. : D
Jiamin: HAHAHA, I miss the swing too... AHHHHHH ~~~~. Love you superb mucha.
JiaHui: Thanks for relinking. Haha. : D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home