Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Precious,

Hello,
Wnt out with boyf today. :DD
Hmm, meet @ his telok blangah.
Haha, wnt up to his grandma house,
and saw his aunt. (Omg. & she doesn't even mind.)
Hmm, wnt to bugis after tht.
Walked arnd. Saw many things.
Bought 1 jeans for $28. (There goes my $$. T_T.)
Bused to orchard. Walked arnd far east.
Haha, couldn't buy the bag I wnted. (Rmb, Best and Zen?)
Cos, dnt have the colour. D:
Anyway, wnt to depot soon after.
Chatted with Boyf awhile thn wnt home.
Had a great day with Boyf. :DD
Bathed and ate dinner.
Wnt home, and down to anchorpoint to do some window shopping.

Saw 2 things that I wnt to buy:
1. Jacket (cotton on) - 2 for $30. (Going to buy one, and the other for mum.)
2. Shoes (charles and keith) - $19.90 - $21.90

Hmm, craving for a shopping spree. D:

Arg, Best, appeal results are out. DDDDDDDDDDDD;
Sadded.

Boyf, I love you alot alot. :D
Best, I love you alot alot too! :D
& Ky, hope you had enjoyed your trip. :D
Clique, I miss you. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home