Friday, December 18, 2009

Boyf, I guess this is the only form of communication. D: And I also have to leave this place soon. Well, I miss you alot alot alot you know. Now 9 plus, you shld be finished work already right? I can come to blog because my hotel today got free internet. But I cnnt use for long because my parents are here too. Anway, temperature here is damn cold, as I told you via Jia Min's msg. ^ ^ I wish I can hug you, you know? Rest well after your work this few days leh. Because I want to see a healthy you when I come back kay? I don't like it here because I can't be with you and Best. D: D: D: We went to a place today, and we had to climb a long flight of stairs. We took the bullet train today too! ^ ^

The tour bus drove through many mountains you knw. And it's freaking scary because of the height. Also, the road were pratically destroyed by typhoons last month and we had traffic jams. Roar! At night, we watched a dance performace and ate dinner at our hotel. Lunch was beef noodles. It was delicious, and I meant the noodles itself. Not the beef. Lol! ^ ^ We went walking arnd some place. I don't know where it is but it sells the stinky toufu. ZZZ. Really very very smelly you know. Haha, dinner sucked to the core. Because I don't eat most of the food there. (You knw what a fussy eater I'm yeah?) ^ ^ I miss you alot leh. 5 more days! How are you going these few days? Fine? Got miss me not? Me miss you leh. You got receive the msgs I sent you not?

Reply me in my blog hor. If I go somemre hotels and got internet, I would definitely come and see. Well, it's 9.24pm alr. Gtg. D: Goodnight and sweet dreams. I lub you foreva and only. Take care okay? I miss you very much. *Sobs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home