Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy or sad,

Today, I can say it's my most unlucky day from the day I was born. First, I decided to met Best to go to Boyf's working place. (Which I haven't asked for permission from my parents till this morning.) I was freaking scared to ask permission from my father because my mother had already went to work by the time I woke up. So straight after breakfast, I decided that I shouldn't waste anymore time and just pluck up my courage to get the bloody words outta my mouth. So I'd gotten the permission and I went off to bathe.

After bathing, I watched tv and talked to Boyf awhile before heeding down to the bus-stop with my library books in hand, planning to return it on the way. When I reached the bus-stop and was about to board 147 to the library, my brother called me and told me he had a book at my aunty house, and asked me to go to my aunty house to get it and return it with my altogether. So, instead of boarding the bus, I went to the other bus-stop which was worlds apart. While walking, I say the stupid 195 left. I was freaking angry. So, I tried to be patient, and wait for the next 195. I was rushing like hell because I was supposed to meet Best at 12.30 but when the 195 came, it was already 12.15. When I reached depot, I immediately ran up to my aunty house, taking the library books and left. I was about to walk to the bus-stop when I realised I didn't have enough coins to board the bus.

So, I went up again to my aunty house to take a few coins for the bus fare. When I went down once again, I was walking, quite relived that I still had enough time. Suddenly, some bloody bird shitted on my bloody shirt. Not only that, I realised although I had the coins with me, I left my library books on the table. -.- I went up to take it, changed, and ran to the bus-stop, boarding 57 soon. I ran to the library, dropped everything. Straight away, I ran back to the interchange and board 5 which arrived when I reached the interchange. In the end, instead of meeting Best at 12.30, we ended meeting up at 1.00.

So, we took the train to raffles. ^^ Guess what? Two best friends got lost in raffles, confused with OUB building, UOB building and OBD building. God damn. Lol. But after walking round and round, we found sakae sushi! ^^ I was so happy when I saw Boyf. ^^ He sneaked out for a moment and brought us to somewhere to get our lunch before he proceeded back to work. We ate at a place called Qian Li Xiang. I ate char kway teow, Best ate Chai tao kuay. ^^ The people working there actually thought we were going there for an interview. Lol. After that, me and Best went to a lake side/pool/drain/river (I don't know. :x) to take pictures until it started raining then we ran back to Boyf's workplace. Bought donut for Boyf as well as ourselves. I also bought a watch for Boyf. ^^

We waited for Boyf's break, before we went to a shopping centre to walk around. We saw lots of things too. I bought a wallet for Best as her christmas present and Boyf bought the same wallet for me as a christmas present. (Both wallets were paid by rich Boyf, and I'll pay him $30 next day as I don't have money just now.) After buying, Boyf brought us on a long walk to the bus-stop. We skipped one 196 because I cannot bear to leave Boyf. But to me, in a split second, the next bus came. D: I hugged him very very very tightly. ^^ I miss him terribly now. On the bus, Best and I checked our wallets. My was perfectly fine. But, Best's one couldn't open at the start. HAHA. She was panicking like crazy! ^^ Best alighted after we hugged each other! ^^ I went home sweet home then.

Sorry for the long post. ^^
P/S: I managed to surprised Boyf! ^^ I'm so missing him and Best now. D: Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home