Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stressful,

One reason why I'm posting seldomly recently: Because I'm too busy with school that all I do is practically burying myself in studies. However, that's one good thing too I guess. I really get to do nothing but just study, study study.

Second reason why I'm no posting so often: I'm too lazy, and I seriously am.

Oh ya. School had been crap. And I flunked my diagnostic test for english. I swear I'm going to do better next time.

So, the real reason why I posted today is because I want to wish and pray to God for my boyf to get good grades tomorrow for his o'levels. ^^

Dear God,
Please let my boyf get good grades. I bet you did see how hardworking he was during that period of time right? I pray hard, and I hope my prayers are answered. ^^ & all the best, BOYF! <3.

Today, I did homework with Best at my house. Haha, we weren't really studying or concentrating. Most of the time, I was disturbing her. HAHA.

And ya, the previous post was done by Jiamin Best. Or JB (Jiao Bin.) LOL. Haha, she's really sweet right, I know. You jealous? HAHAHAHA. Envy me now! :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home