Thursday, December 31, 2009

New year's eve,

Well well, today's the new year's eve as well as my aunty's birthday. Happy birthday there! ^^ However, today is just another typical day. Which meant that it will be horribly, devastatingly, crushingly boring and there was absolutely nothing to do. But, it's okay. I should be contented with life. Haha.

I'm thinking of fun Taiwan like every single day. Diao diao diao. Lol.

(Edited.)
Another step deep down to pain and sorrow. Why did it happened again?
On a lighter note, times flies. It's once again, the end of another year. I read other's blogs and many said their lives were full of ups and downs. But to describe my very own life, I would had said it'd been up at the beginning and down to the very end at the end. Except for the times when i went to Taiwan. So, I still want to say, I lub Boyf, Best, Clique very very much.

Oh ya oh ya, before I go out to celebrate my aunty's birthday. Zenna ~ If you ever see this, tag me and reply me kay. ^ ^ When are you going to register for the maths? Haha. Miss ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home